The Provost is the chief academic officer at Wayne State University and is responsible for all faculty matters, including hiring and promotion and tenure; issues concerning the instructional mission of the university; student performance and retention; and academic personnel policies and decisions, among other duties. The Provost oversees Wayne State's 13 schools and colleges and their respective deans.
- Faculty Success is Student Success
- Student Success is Community Success
- Leveraging Assets for Student Success
- Success in Student Publishing
- Wayne State Faculty: Engaged with Detroiters