The Provost is the chief academic officer at Wayne State University and is responsible for all faculty matters, including hiring and promotion and tenure; issues concerning the instructional mission of the university; student performance and retention; and academic personnel policies and decisions, among other duties. The Provost oversees Wayne State's 13 schools and colleges and their respective deans.
- Join in a conversation about active learning, student engagement in online environments
- Celebrate and connect with the LGBTQ community, resources at Wayne State
- Wayne State University celebrates state-of-the-art STEM Innovation Learning Center
- Career Insights tool matches WSU students to major based on interests, goals
- Dawn Medley featured panelist on institutional debt forgiveness