National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity
Wayne State University is a proud institutional member of The National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD). The NCFDD is an independent professional development center that is 100% dedicated to helping faculty make successful transitions throughout their careers. They work with colleges, universities, organizations, and individuals to ensure faculty success. Their programs and services help faculty to increase writing productivity, establish and maintain work-life balance, create broad networks of collegial support on their campus, and develop a committed stance towards their institutional home. Offerings include NCFDD Institutional Membership, the signature Faculty Success Program (FSP), Campus Workshops, and, for newly tenured faculty and FSP alumni, the Post-Tenure Pathfinders Program.
How to activate your free, institutional membership:
- Click on the following link: https://www.facultydiversity.org/institutions/wayne
- Complete a brief registration form using your Wayne State Access ID email
- You will receive a confirmation email from NCFDD. Click "Activate Account" in the email to begin using your membership!
Institutional Membership provides faculty, graduate students, administrators, and post-docs access to:
- The weekly Monday Motivator
- Monthly Core Curriculum webinars
- Guest Expert Webinars and Multi-Week Skill-Building Courses
- The Dissertation Success Curriculum for advanced graduate students
- 14-Day Writing Challenges
- A private Discussion Forum for peer-mentoring and problem-solving
- Monthly accountability buddy matches
- Moderated monthly writing challenges
- Full library of previous webinar and multi-week course recordings
For more information about NCFDD:
Please email our institutional contact, Assistant Provost Sara Kacin.
2020-21 Institutional Membership Information
(click on image to enlarge chart)