The Provost is the chief academic officer at Wayne State University and is responsible for all faculty matters, including hiring and promotion and tenure; issues concerning the instructional mission of the university; student performance and retention; and academic personnel policies and decisions, among other duties. The Provost oversees Wayne State's 13 schools and colleges and their respective deans.
- The W Food Pantry expands to offer Warrior Wardrobe
- Wayne State offers housing to volunteers supporting flood relief, remediation in Detroit
- Academic Leadership Academy welcomes new cohort, diverse group of collaborative projects
- Staff, faculty invited to learn more about the Welcome Center, become ambassadors for student success
- Warrior Scholar Conference pivots virtually, celebrates undergraduate research experience