The Provost is the chief academic officer at Wayne State University and is responsible for all faculty matters, including hiring and promotion and tenure; issues concerning the instructional mission of the university; student performance and retention; and academic personnel policies and decisions, among other duties. The Provost oversees Wayne State's 13 schools and colleges and their respective deans.
- The W Pantry adapts services, expands support during pandemic
- Wayne State University, partners invite K-12 and community to break world record in computer science programming with Michigan Accelerate Computer Science virtual event
- Academic Advising self-study will lead to stronger student outcomes
- STEEP Detroit program boosts Black and African American women business owners and entrepreneurs
- Join in a conversation about active learning, student engagement in online environments