The Provost is the chief academic officer at Wayne State University and is responsible for all faculty matters, including hiring and promotion and tenure; issues concerning the instructional mission of the university; student performance and retention; and academic personnel policies and decisions, among other duties. The Provost oversees Wayne State's 13 schools and colleges and their respective deans.
- Wayne State University declares Feb. 18 Mental Health Day
- Wayne State announces Reconnect Transfer Award
- Wayne State University receives $1.2M to help veterans complete college
- A time to reflect and heal: Wayne State University to celebrate with Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute and National Day of Healing from Racism
- Wayne State to launch diversity and inclusion fellowship for local companies