The Provost is the chief academic officer at Wayne State University and is responsible for all faculty matters, including hiring and promotion and tenure; issues concerning the instructional mission of the university; student performance and retention; and academic personnel policies and decisions, among other duties. The Provost oversees Wayne State's 13 schools and colleges and their respective deans.
- Wayne State to extend test-optional admission requirement for fall 2022 freshman applicants
- Academic Recognition Week celebrates faculty, staff virtually
- Warriors Vote: Wayne State University joins campuses in nationwide effort to be “voter friendly”
- Wayne State to streamline communication for current students using artificial intelligence
- Wayne State University declares Feb. 18 Mental Health Day