The Provost is the chief academic officer at Wayne State University and is responsible for all faculty matters, including hiring and promotion and tenure; issues concerning the instructional mission of the university; student performance and retention; and academic personnel policies and decisions, among other duties. The Provost oversees Wayne State's 13 schools and colleges and their respective deans.
- Office of Diversity and Inclusion welcomes new intercultural training director
- Diversity of graduate faculty among the best, further improvement a priority
- Incoming first-year Wayne State students get taste of campus life with Orientation Overnight
- Transfer credit policy changes at Wayne State provide more equity, access for students
- Academic Recognition Week celebrates faculty, staff excellence