The Provost is the chief academic officer at Wayne State University and is responsible for all faculty matters, including hiring and promotion and tenure; issues concerning the instructional mission of the university; student performance and retention; and academic personnel policies and decisions, among other duties. The Provost oversees Wayne State's 13 schools and colleges and their respective deans.
- Free K-12 tutoring available for children of employees, students
- ‘What’s Going On?’ — Popular Office of Multicultural Student Engagement series returns to spark discussion, change
- Academy of Teachers inducts new members
- Staff, faculty invited to learn more about the Welcome Center, become ambassadors for student success
- Academic Leadership Academy cohorts collaborate, innovate for success