The Provost is the chief academic officer at Wayne State University and is responsible for all faculty matters, including hiring and promotion and tenure; issues concerning the instructional mission of the university; student performance and retention; and academic personnel policies and decisions, among other duties. The Provost oversees Wayne State's 13 schools and colleges and their respective deans.
- Academic Success Center looks to offer more streamlined student support services
- Wayne State welcomes one of largest incoming undergraduate classes in its history
- Wayne State receives partnership grant to support women faculty in STEM
- Transfer students have clear path to bachelor’s with expanded partnership between Schoolcraft College and Wayne State University
- WSU announces weeklong 2023 Juneteenth celebration