The Provost is the chief academic officer at Wayne State University and is responsible for all faculty matters, including hiring and promotion and tenure; issues concerning the instructional mission of the university; student performance and retention; and academic personnel policies and decisions, among other duties. The Provost oversees Wayne State's 13 schools and colleges and their respective deans.
- How one university nearly doubled their graduation rate in 6 years
- Reaffirmation of Wayne State University accreditation by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
- Fire evacuation procedures
- Keep Wayne State Safe from Cyber Attackers
- Leonard Savala appointed director of the Office of Multicultural Student Engagement