The Provost is the chief academic officer at Wayne State University and is responsible for all faculty matters, including hiring and promotion and tenure; issues concerning the instructional mission of the university; student performance and retention; and academic personnel policies and decisions, among other duties. The Provost oversees Wayne State's 13 schools and colleges and their respective deans.
- Wayne State expands debt-forgiveness program to enable former students with debt — but no degree — a way back
- WSU Advisor Training Academy Launches Advising Fellows Program
- Wayne State University receives $6 million grant from the Mellon Foundation to increase Black Studies faculty and establish the Detroit Center for Black Studies
- WSU, Henry Ford College announce partnership to guarantee college access, transfer opportunities
- Office of Multicultural Student Engagement names Stephanie Hawkes senior director