The Provost is the chief academic officer at Wayne State University and is responsible for all faculty matters, including hiring and promotion and tenure; issues concerning the instructional mission of the university; student performance and retention; and academic personnel policies and decisions, among other duties. The Provost oversees Wayne State's 13 schools and colleges and their respective deans.
- Faculty Impact: Treating chronic tinnitus
- Faculty Impact: Combining social justice with clinical practice
- Faculty Impact: Promoting collaborative medicine in the community
- Decade of transformation: Graduation rate gains continue
- The W Food Pantry expands to offer Warrior Wardrobe